acc. to EN ISO/IEC 17043
General information Current news Proficiency testing schemes Results of proficiency testing schemes General rules for participation Pricelist of proficiency testing Survey of interest Appeal form Accreditation
CE markingCE marking expresses the equipment conformity with respective requirements of European Community regarding manufacturers. If the product is provided with CE marking, the declaration of responsible person means, that:
- product fulfils all respective Community regulations
- the relevant conformity assessment was performed
- CE conformity assessment according to Act No. 22/1997 Coll. as amended
- issue of area classification protocol in sub-contractual cooperation
- risk analysis according to CSN EN ISO 14121-1
- conformity assessment according to Governmental Order No. 17/2003 Coll. as amended for electrical low voltage equipment (European Directive No. 2006/95/ES)
- conformity assessment according to Governmental Order No. 676/2006 Coll. as amended relating to electromagnetic compatibility (European Directive No. 2004/108/ES)
- conformity assessment according to Governmental Order No. 20/2003 Coll. as amended for simple pressure vessels (European Directive No. 87/404/EEC) in co-operation with Hartford Steam Boiler International
- conformity assessment according to Governmental Order No. 23/2003 Coll. as amended for equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (European Directive No. 94/9/EC - ATEX)
- conformity assessment according to Governmental Order No. 176/2008 Coll. as amended for machinery equipment (European Directive No. 2006/42/ES)
- conformity assessment according to Governmental Order No. 26/2003 Coll. as amended for pressure equipment (European Directive No. 97/23/EC) in co-operation with Hartford Steam Boiler International
Integreated certification ISO + PED - pressure equipmentIf your company needs the certification also for module "H" - i.e. full quality assurance according to PED, your quality system has to be certified according to this directive too.
In the case of collateral certification of both of these systems (ISO + PED) it is necessary to integrate special requirements for manufacturing of pressure equipment into the ISO system only and final document will be assessed from the viewpoint of both systems. Then the double cost (except certificate price) will not be charged. Therefore it is not logical to certify these systems in another way than together.
Consulting during PED introduction
Our specialists trained and certified in the system of HSB - Hartford Steam Boiler International can significantly help you during PED implementation. For companies dealing normally with pressure equipment manufacturing we estimate the time necessity in the period of four to six days. The elaboration of the 2nd order document (directive) for the ISO Quality Manual is covered by this time estimate too.
Offer of training and personal qualification, procedures qualification
Depending on PED and ASME requirements and on present status of personal qualification (mainly welders and NDT personnel) it will probably be necessary to re-train qualified personnel including procedures approval. We have long experience with all of these activities and we are able to help you with the implementation of the whole system as effectively as possible.
Note to certification
It is not necessary to certify the whole system for achievement of PED conformity requirements. It is possible to select the module for equipment assessment for each category of equipment (I - IV in accordance with volume, pressure and working medium) and its related scope of activities. In case that the full quality assurance (module H) has not been selected, we can offer complete supervision under all the other modules in full stipulated scope.
Partnership with Hartford Steam Boiler (HSB)
We closely co-operate with HSB company, which is a new certification body on the Czech market. The company is located in Hartford, U.S.A., and is the oldest and largest agency for ASME Code, which has required system certification since the sixties. ASME Code was one of the initial sources for ISO 9000 series genesis.
We offers training courses in English and Russian language as well.
Courses schedule 2019 [245 kB]
NDT products catalogue [5.51 MB]
ATG for EASA Part 145 [4 MB]
INFO Brochure 2019 [6.37 MB]
Products for NDT
Automotive and aerospace industry
Searching for new distributors