acc. to EN ISO/IEC 17043
General information Current news Proficiency testing schemes Results of proficiency testing schemes General rules for participation Pricelist of proficiency testing Survey of interest Appeal form Accreditation
MT - Testing and servicesTesting process of MT
ATG provides training services, measuring and inspections according to requirements of our customers or according to international or national standards and production specifications all around the world.
During the manufacturing, or in repair activities, MT is required directly by standards or by customer. Basic methodical standard is EN ISO 9934 - 1, 2 and 3 and then for welds (w) sector EN 1290, for forgings (f) sector EN 10228-1, for castings (c) sector EN 1369 and for tubes (t) sector EN 10246-12 + 18.
Consequently it is possible to find standards with relation to other production sectors, in many cases the requirements are specified directly by customers' documentation. Typical are also requirements in accordance with standards ASTM E 709, ASTM E 1444, ASTM A 275 and AMS 7114.
We are able to provide inspections with usage of the following equipment
- measuring equipment and gauges for checking of detectability of MT process - UV meters, luxmeters, magnetic field strength indicators, ampere meters, etc.
- magnetic powder and suspensions (CHEMETAL, product line Overcheck and Ardrox)
- manual electromagnetic yokes REM
- mobile and portable generators MAGMAN
- stationary magnetizers MINIMAG and UNIMAG, type: AC/AC for automotive industry, type: FWDC for aircraft applications in accordance ASTM 1444, type: HW for castings etc.
- systems with sequential multi-directional magnetization for big castings and welds
We offers training courses in English and Russian language as well.
NDT products catalogue [5.51 MB]
ATG for EASA Part 145 [4 MB]
INFO Brochure 2019 [6.37 MB]
Products for NDT
Automotive and aerospace industry
Searching for new distributors