acc. to EN ISO/IEC 17043
General information Current news Proficiency testing schemes Results of proficiency testing schemes General rules for participation Pricelist of proficiency testing Survey of interest Appeal form Accreditation
PT - Testing and servicesATG provides training services, measuring and inspections tailored to customer's requirements or according to international, national and industrial standards.
Testing on our own penetrant lines
For the penetrant testing or fluorescent penetrant tesing we use fully equipped lines using emulgation or post-emulgation techniques with high sensitivity of testing. Testing on the penetration line is effective especially for mass production (commonly used in the aerospace and automotive industry).
- FPI/PT Penetration testing of non-ferromagnetic products (e.g. Al and Mg forgings, castings) with the capacity 4000pcs (2kg per pc.) per shift. Penetration lines are located in our facilities in Prague (Czech Republic) and Zdiar nad Hronom (Slovakia), next (with high sensitivity level - AMS 2644) is planned to be built in Pilsen.
- FPI/PT penetration lines using post-emulgation process are designed for higher sensitivity level of testing
Testing directly on the projects
The tests are performed by manual process using mobile testing sets (color and/or fluorescent) directly in site. According the clients requirements and legal rules there are inspection reports prepared with description of the inspection founding.
Testing process of PT
Methodical requirements for PT are established by standards, codes, and specifications and also by customer requirements.
Basic set of relevant EN standards is EN ISO 3452-1 to 4. Acceptance criteria for particular kinds of tested parts are defined by following standards. In welding (w) sector EN 1289, in forging (f) sector EN 10228-2, in casting (c) sector EN 1371-1 and 2 and for tubing (t) sector EN 10246-11.
The most important and the most often required US standards and specifications for PT are ASTM E 1417, ASTM E 165, AMS 2644, acceptance criteria are described for example in standard AMS-STD-2175 (castings).
Services of NDT Level III
- qualification of the NDT personnel
- preparing of the Written Procedures, methodical performance of the testing, acceptance criteria
- laboratory testing / in site testing
- outputs and inspection reporting
- expertise guarantees, methodical and legislative activities
Our specialists are prepared to recommend you suitable methods, specify correct technique for your application (testing sensitivity), warn about the possible limitations, optimize the testing parameters, chose the equipment and aids, prepare the written instructions, safety instructions, designs the workplace / laboratory, etc.
We offers training courses in English and Russian language as well.