acc. to EN ISO/IEC 17043
General information Current news Proficiency testing schemes Results of proficiency testing schemes General rules for participation Pricelist of proficiency testing Survey of interest Appeal form Accreditation
Invitation to aerosalon MAKS 2017, Moscow14 .07. 2017 Dear Partners, we would like to invite you to the international aerosalon MAKS 2017, which will take place from 18th to 23th July 2017 in Moscow. We are looking forward to your visit at the ATG exposition in Pavillon D3, Booth 26.
Who we are and what we offerWe offer complex services in NDT = nondestructive testing, which contain every standard method of testing: PT, MT, UT, ET, RT, VT, LT.
- NDT training, qualification and certification of NDT workers Level I, II and III
- Development and production of devices and equipment for NDT testing
- Outside agency services - outsourcing of your company NDT systems
- NDT inspections for all industries
- Inspection activities in industry - independent assessment of conformity, safety and quality
Approvals and recommendation
- we own approvals of many significant producers in aerospace, automotive and petrochemical industry, ...
- we are reputable training center of many associations in whole Europe
- are reputable professionals with longtime experience
- have experience from hundreds of projects around the world
- more than 10 ATG employees are qualified in NDT Level III
We offers training courses in English and Russian language as well.
Courses schedule 2017 [262 kB]
NDT products catalogue [5.51 MB]
ATG for EASA Part 145 [4 MB]
INFO Brochure 2017 [4.92 MB]
Products for NDT
Automotive and aerospace industry
Searching for new distributors